Friday, March 10, 2017

Bitch thats MY stick


                                                               Bitch thats MY stick!!


                               Part two, to my sister Lani and my post! Little sisters are always trying to use their big sisters things! I had fun making up these posts with her even if she got her cooties all over my makeup :P

                                Credits

              Nadia (me!)

                       Clothes
              Asteria - Sofia Drape Dress @ Kinky Event

                       Hair
               little bones. KillKill - The Dark 

                       Head & Body

              Head- CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10 [NEW RIG] (unpacked)
     
              Body- Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
     
                      Makeup-


            [okkbye] Dramatic Falsies - CATWA Lashes / Appliers


            WarPaint* pin-up liner


                      Scene Decor and Info

             Birdy - Spring - Daybed @ The Arcade

              Ariskea[Angel] -Photoshoot Lamp @ The Arcade

           Pose's made by me!!

          Scene is an old gacha called-  CMYK// 2. you're my destiny

        Credits for Lani the lipstick stealers outfit is located in Pt. 1 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment