Sunday, March 19, 2017

Forget the world

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old
Show me a garden
That's bursting into life

All that I am

All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all I can see

I don't know where

Confused about how as well
Just know that these things
Will never change for us at all

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Slate
Hair: Beusy. Kami (Available at Versus)
Hairbase: S.M.A.C Lucy Hairbase Black/White

Clothing & Accessories
Dress: villena. Tied Sweatshirt + Shirt - Black (Available at Kustom9)
Headphones & Cassette: Chi. Buhboy Cassette Player - Orange
Necklace: Random.Matter. Hobi Choker - Gold (Available at Chapter 4)
Shoes. Blueberry. Cupcake Boots

Pose done by me.
Pic taken at BUFFO
Song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

0 comments:

Post a Comment