Saturday, March 18, 2017

Goddess


If there's a prize for rotten judgment
I guess, I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history
Been there, done that
Who'd ya think you're kidding?
He's the earth and heaven to ya
Try to keep it hidden, honey we can see right through ya
Girl ya can't conceal it
We know how you're feelin', who you're thinking of
No chance, no way, I won't say it, no no
You swoon, you sigh
Why deny it, uh oh
It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love
( Susan Egan " I won't say)


Necklace

 Timeless - Sookie Necklace 


Outfit

 *{ SeVered GarDeN }* METI


Hair

 TRUTH VIP - March (Zoya)

Rings

 **RE** Luxy Rings Set @ Chapter 4 ( March)

Head

CATWA HEAD Catya
    
Body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
    
Makeup

[okkbye] Dramatic Falsies - CATWA Lashes / Appliers
      
WarPaint* pin-up liner
      
Hands

-VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS



Clouds

+Half-Deer+ Simple Cloud Set [White]



Pose made by me 
Scene at my home ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment