Monday, March 13, 2017

I bite


Ama. accepted me as a blogger and sent me this really nice muzzle. At first I thought about doing an insane asylum type picture with it, but straight jackets are kind of ugly, so I opted for this cute bodysuit by candydoll instead. The colors of it ended up working really well with the colors available in the muzzle!



Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Slate
Hair: Foxy. Regan


Clothing & Accessories
 Dress: Candydoll. Aerissa Bodysuit
Muzzle: Ama. Muzzle me (Available at Tie me up)*
Necklace: Random.Matter. Hobi Choker - Gold (Available at Chapter 4)
Shoes. Reign. Chelsea Heels


Pose done by me.
Pic done at Everwinter
*I put a resize script in the muzzle to get it that small

0 comments:

Post a Comment