Monday, March 27, 2017

Sit still, look pretty


I know the other girlies wanna wear expensive things


Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king
Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty
You get off on your nine to five
Dream of picket fences and trophy wives
But no, I'm never gonna be 'cause I don't wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Slate
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Hair: Beusy. Kami (Available at Versus)
Hairbase: S.M.A.C Lucy Hairbase Black/White
Lipstick: Go&See. Hurt * Lips 
Hands: VISTA. Bento prohands fem V.2

Clothing & Accessories
Top and Skirt: Flite. Show stopper set
Shoes: Reign. Show stopper heels
Necklace: Random.Matter. Hobi Choker - Gold (Available at Chapter 4)
Bracelets: Kibitz. Chara bangles

Pose done by me.
Pic taken at The Beguiled
Song Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya

0 comments:

Post a Comment