Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Somewhere after midnight

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet


Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Slate
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Hair: Truth. Guinevere (Discount hair)
Hands: VISTA. Bento prohands fem V.2

Clothing & Accessories

Dress: Limpid. Agnes Dress
Shoes: Reign. Skye Flats (Available at Shoetopia)
Crown: Noodles. Her Majesty Crown Gold
Necklace: Kibitz. Chain Collar Necklace - Gold
Rose: Love 25. Single rose - Baby Blue

Pose done by me.
Scene DRD studios - set castleSong Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler


0 comments:

Post a Comment