Friday, March 24, 2017

Strength



I didn't know my own strength
And I crashed down, and I tumbled
But I did not crumble
I got through all the pain

I didn't know my own strength
Survived my darkest hour
My faith kept me alive
I picked myself back up
Hold my head up high
I was not built to break
I didn't know my own strength
 ( Whitney Houston- Didn't know my own strength)
 Outfit

Alchemy - The Wilds - Outfit - Celestial Lootbox RARE @ Lootbox
   - Includes-
         Alchemy - The Wilds - Fox Companion - Jewel            

         Alchemy - The Wilds - Staff - Jewel
         Alchemy - The Wilds - Outfit Corset - Celestial RARE
         Alchemy - The Wilds - Outfit Cups - Celestial RARE
         Alchemy - The Wilds - Outfit Shoulder L&R - Celestial RARE
         Alchemy - The Wilds - Outfit Skirt - Celestial RARE

Hair

little bones. Tonic - The Dark

Rings

**RE** Luxy Rings Set @ Chapter Four March round

Head

CATWA HEAD Catya
     
Body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
     
Makeup

[okkbye] Dramatic Falsies - CATWA Lashes / Appliers
       
WarPaint* pin-up liner
       
Hands

-VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS

Pose by me!
Scene @ Whole Wheat

0 comments:

Post a Comment